Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunday is our 6 months. That makes me smile, a lotttttt.

Alright soooo soo so... sooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o.. o0o0o0o0o0o.. I have things to talk about, but I'm not sure if I want to talk about them yet. I don't know if I know what my *real* feelings on all the subjects are. I don't know if my feelings *now* on the subjects are my real feelings, or if my possessive/controlling/obsessive/etcetc natural first responses to the subjects are my true feelings. Does that make sense? Lol. I'm still thinking and analyzing all the possible situations that could be outcomes from the subjects that I don't want to talk about and am still deciding how horrible/not they may be. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I'm going to go drink a lot of coffee so I can concentrate on studying (did you know caffeine for ADHD sufferers works like Ritalin or Concetta, yes sirrrrrr it's true) I don't even know why I drink coffee in the morning. It doesn't wake me up. I can drink it and go straight to bed, I guess it's just a smell good warm thing that my mommy drank in the morning so I've always done the same lol.

marrrrrie

No comments: