Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am doing a super clean today.

I have decided that I am going to do it and I am not going to stop until it's 1000000000000000000000000% eat off of any part of this apartment clean. I just hope T stays away long enough for me to do it, hah. He is distracting as hell! He has two job interviews and there is a good chance that he will be getting one of the jobs, so that is excellent news. I'm also going to look up careerbuilder.com and see what else is out there for him. It's stressing me. But all we really need to do is make it to July. My mom is going to give me 4,000 of her inheritance and help me buy a car. I'm not sure if I am going to buy a 4,000 car or maybe put that down on a 6,000 dollar car or what. Because if I pay for a 4,000 dollar car I'm really getting a car that's worth like.... 2,000 and that makes me nervous. A 2,000 car doesn't sound very reliable. The Honda right now is running okay, but it does have transmission problems... and it's just an old ass car. I don't trust it to get me where I need to go for the next few years. The other car that died on us a week after paying 450 for it (gooo figure) wont start it's still in a Wal-Mart parking lot.. hah.. But we are thinking when it gets warmer that it will start. We are going to take it to a junk yard... even though they want to pay us like... 150-200 for it? It's still a 300 dollar loss... but right now we could use that cash. My friend told me about a place called Pull Apart.. apparently they pay more.. so we might take it to there. I really don't know what we are going to do with that car. It may be a 200 dollar fix.. but I don't even KNOW if I want that car.. I guess something smart to do would be to take it to AutoZone and let them run a free test thing on it to let us know.. and go from there... I'll see what T wants to do. I just don't even know if we can get it to AutoZone. Oh well. Enough about cars! The more I type and think about other things besides cleaning the less I want to clean.. eh... it needs to be done.

-Living room needs to be straightened up, dusted, vacuumed, CD's put away, filing cabinet needs reorganizing.

-Kitchen.. I dread this room... The fridge needs to be emptied and cleaned out, dishes need to be washed and put away, the oven needs to be cleaned inside and out, the silverware drawer needs to be cleaned, base boards need to be cleaning, floors swept and mopped, blinds dusted, trash taken out, trash can cleaned.

-Hallway needs to be swept and mopped and base boards need to be cleaned and utility door needs to be cleaned...

-Bathroom flat out needs to be scrubbed down... toliot, sink, tub.. trash needs to be thrown away, floors need to be bleached, blinds dusted.. basket reorganzized.... mirror cleaned

-Bedroom, another room that I don't want to clean. The dirty and clean clothes need to be seperated and put up. Trash needs to be cleaned, sex toys need to be cleaned and put away (lol), needs to be vaccumed, dusted, walls and base boards clean..

(I think I'm writing this all down so T knows EXACTLY what I did! :) is that bad? hah... oh well)

Well... blah... I'm going to go put on some yucky clothes and pull my hair up and get started on this... and when I'm done take a nice shower.. do my hair.. my make up.. and look adorable for T (hopefully!)


marie

No comments: