Thursday, February 12, 2009

RAWR, It's 11:08AM

I've been up for about an hour now. I've eaten some Oatmeal, laid in bed, played on myspace, and now I'm bored. So I decided I could write here and kill about 30 minutes. I don't have much to do today except clean up all the dishes, throw some things in the hamper, straighten things up a bit... I could mop, but I probably wont. I need a new mop, a new broom, and a vacuum. I never understood WHY there were always 934194381 choices for mops and brooms... but I have come to realize the cheap ones suck! I want this thing that sweeps and mops all in one. Someone I know has one and it is awesome as fuck. Probably expensive too, so I don't know when I'll be getting that exactly, plus it could help if I knew what it was called. Anyway..at 12... T will call me.. and then I'll eat some chicken nuggets, clean everything up, possibly watch TV(probably not), take a shower, do my haaaaair, make up and put on something cute. It'll probably be about 3:30-4:00 then. Hopefully I'll know by then whether my brother is sending me the 250 or not, so I know whether to take some meat out of the freezer or not.. blah.... I hope he sends it! If he does T and I are going to the Cheesecake Factory! Mmmmm! I texted my brother this morning and he said he was going to send it, I gave him my info -justtomakesure- and he said that he'll give me this control number and that's what I give the people to get my money from Western Union. I know what he is talking about, but I still think they want you to have each others information as well. So when T finally came home from work last night I was suuuuuuuper happy. I didn't have dinner ready though. I was running late because I didn't know what to do with the chicken. But my mom told me something yummy I could put on it but I had to marinate it for 30 minutes which is what put me behind. T seemed to like the chicken a lot, it had a very strong taste from the marinade so the Mac and Cheeeeese was almost tastless (to me at least). My two friends came over for a little while as well. I felt bad because I know I wasn't making them feel very welcomed, which is why I think they left 45 minutes after they came. I don't know. I invited them over early in the day because I wanted them to come over before T got home because I really wanted to spend the night alone with him. But they showed up like 15 minutes after T got home. So after we ate T took a shower and when he got out I had cock in my mouth pretty quickly.. then we spent time together... had some more cock... spent more time together.. and had some more cock. Mmmm cock! It was a good night, wish I could of gotten fucked, but I's on my period. Which is why I got cock in my mouth 3 times! So I went to bed, and T came to bed an hour or so later.. and that was the night. This morning my alarm clock woke me at 6am and I made T breakfast. Eggs, jalapenos, beans, salsa, wrapped in a tortilla. Next time it'll have more salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese (cuz T will remember to put it away! cough cough). After that... we messed around.. sorta??? HAHA anyway, he got ready for work and I went back to sleep and then woke up at 10. And if you've forgotten what I did when I woke up you can start reading from the beginning because this entry just made a circle.

marie

11:27 damn!! it only covere 19 minutes! lol

No comments: