Monday, February 16, 2009

Morrrrning.

I don't really like waking up in the morning after I've gone back to sleep when T leaves. I forget that he left so when I wake up I'm all ":(" for a minute.. hah.. oh well. I haven't done much today so far but I've only been up for about an hour. I got to move a bunch of stuff in Outlook to today so T knows it needs to be done. And clean and get laundry together so I can start it when T gets home... lol.


Yesterday was nice after work. Went out to eat with Matt and friends... then went to the homemade icecream and pie place... mm... came home and cuddled with matt, and then passed out! Then the morning came.... and I made him eggs and bacon... and then had my face fucked which was not enjoyable at all. But its not suppose to be for me, right? mmmm anyway...



marie

No comments: