Friday, February 20, 2009

I had a crazy dream last night.

T and I were at his dads house (they don't live in a house for starters lol) and I went across the street to get a basketball (why???) and some of the people over there (I don't know who they are) and they pissed off 394314891 bees so I ran in their house and was trying to call T to help me and he didn't answer. So I run over and get in his car and he gets in and I tell him whats going on.... so his dad comes out and takes a hose and kills all the bees.. so T feels the need to put the windows down..and I flip out because I still see bees.. and T ignores me (idk why??) and takes the keys out of the car (and the windows are down) and goes inside his dads house. And I've never really met any of them so I didn't want to walk inside so as he is walking back inside I scream "FUCK YOU!!!" and he doesn't notice so I go inside and start looking around and eat chocolate covered pretzels... and thats it? Lol I know, wow.

No comments: