Friday, February 13, 2009

HEEEEHEEEE.

I love how for the past THREE days the apartment has stayed clean. O-m-g I love it. The only things misplaced in the livingroom is nail polish and self-tanner. BWAHAHA. I do need to do dishes today, and the laundy.. but I need quarters first. Then when T comes home with whatever he buys from Kroger I'll make that for dindin. Unless it's steak, I don't know how to make it and it's to expensive to ruin.. so T will make that, ha.

I had such a weird dream last night. It's been buggin me. I had a dream I was like 3 months pregnant and lost it and like I had it wrapped up and I was looking at it and it looked weird but it had brown eyes and brown hair and it was a boy. What the fuck? I was also living in Willow Creek (and I lived there when I was like 14 lol) and I was like hiding it from T and crying. I don't know why the fuck I had that dream. I do know that my tampon is really hurting me though. The Nuvaring has been making me have shocking pains like right above my cervix.. it's not a cramp it's a sharp pain that lasts for about 30 seconds and comes back several times a day. Sometimes worse, sometimes not as bad. Well now my tampon is making me have that feeling as well. Except it hurts about 8x more and the shocking pains are in my booty hole as well. I don't know what thats all about. Usually it's when I keep the tampon in for too long. TSS? I don't know much about TSS.. so who knows. So I kept it out for awhile and went to sleep.. woke up with a little mess (oops?) and put a tampon back in.. and now I'm having those pains again but not as bad right now and they are constant not going away and coming back, and they are not cramps. Oh well. I guess I can't do anything about it.

Anyway. My brother never paid me yesterday but I got a friend to take me to get my check and I bought him some Starbucks as a thanks. MMM I love Starbucks! Hah. So T and I went to the Cheese Cake Factory. It was soo good. Then we wen't downtown and walked around a park on a river. It was nice, just a little too cold! Unfortunatly I got a headache so I wasn't much fun when we got home. We watched a show and we just went to bed at 9. Then I woke up at 3 from that weird dream and T wanted a blow job but I turned him down... and felt bad.. but blah... he didnt mind. We went back to sleep and woke up at 6 and then he got his blow job.. mmm.. I was tired though.. haha shouldn't have been since I slept for a really, really long time...

That's pretty much it right now...

marieeeeee

No comments: