Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm so horny

I don't know why but I just need a COCK inside me fucking me harder then I really even want to be fucked..... mmmmmmm... I just got done using my vibrator TWICE and I'm still horny as fuck. I really really just want T to take me, hard.

I put a tampon in this morning after I put the Nuvaring in and hopefully it'll soak up everything that's left and the Nuvaring will stop the blood from coming out. It better by tonight or else. Or else what? I don't even know lol. I'll find some consequence for my stupid uterus for bleeding SEVEN days straight (seriously wtf?? I miss my 4 day periods I thought birth control periods were suppose to be better??).

I really don't have much to do today. Put some dishes away, and generally just straighten up. I need to do laundry still... but I just feel so uncomfortable even walking outside when they are all sitting out there. I'll do it tonight when T comes up.. and hopefully I can get him to at least walk down with me... I'm sure he will as long he doesn't have to do anything lol.

In 4 hours I will be with T. HEHEHEHEHEHE. I can't believe that I actually want time to go faster. I use to dread days ending because that meant it was closer to... FRIDAY.. dun dun dun... Speaking of Friday I really kinda want to go see Friday The 13th. I've heard its pretty good... and if most people say that I'll like it because I usually like pretty shit hole movies anyway lol.... But I don't know if T will want to sit through a movie he is going to think is really really bad. I guess when he reads this and says yes or no I'll know :)

After T read my blog last night... things have been different. In a very good way. We are back to the BDSM lifestyle and I've been really happy. Vanilla wont work for us. So if BDSM doesn't... well.. I don't even want to talk about that because it WILL work. We are both making an effort because we both really really want to be together. So last night... T belted me a little just for the fun of it I suppose and then shoved his dirty cock in my mouth which.... wasn't so bad once i slobbered it up and couldn't taste the things that I didn't really want to taste anymore lol.. and T... touched... my.. butt... HOLE. I did not like that very much. It was awkward and didn't do much for me sexually but it wasn't like painful or upsetting or anything so I don't know what else to say about it except that he did it TWICE and said that an ass fucking was in my future... hopefully a very distant future.... blah.

Anyway I'm going to go get my chips and queso now... mmm...

I'm so ADD lol

No comments: