Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm sick of my sex life being practically nilla.

I don't even know what to do about it anymore. It's getting pretty obvious that T and I just aren't compatible sexually. From what I gather from T he just likes to fuck. Fucking is fucking, and that's it. There is really no play involved ever for him. Playing is a seperate thing, I guess. The only thing he has ever tried was belting me while I was sucking his dick. That was a big fail. The belt is something he uses as a threat for misbehavior (or would be) and I hate the feel of it on me. The edges of it will hit the sides of my back (which is the most sensitive part of my back) and it just hurts. Badly. It gives me this very negative feeling as well. And the more *not* into the pain I'm currently feeling the more it hurts. I also don't like this rubber thing he has, or any type of cain thing. I don't like the sting that all of those items give. Like small stings. Gahdajkladaddadjkl It's not easy to explain.. like that this whole area

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 << imagine thats like a mark from a belt or something, now you see the 8's that are bolded? Well imagine that particular part of the hit from the belt hurt worse... that would be where it stung the most. I don't like that. I like the evenness of spanking. The whole hit is one even hard smack. No part of the smack hurt worse then any other.

Anyway, speaking of spanking. I totally don't think T understands why/how/when I like to be spanked. Like he doesn't do it often so it makes me think that he doesn't think I -really- like it THAT much. YES I do like it THAT much. It feels differen't then the other items he has tried to use. I don't like the feeling of those items, I do like the feeling of a hand smacking my ass. It's a differen't feeling. Also when we fuck I'm like "spank me" which I hate saying because it totally kills the mood and then he smacks my ass like 3 times. Thats not what I mean. I want a FULL ON spanking. I REALLY like it. I don't understand why he doesn't know this and if he does why he doesn't do it. He has only full on spanked me once and I am 100% sure I gave off no feelings of dislike. Occasionally T will just randomly smack my ass. I do not like that and it annoys me. I don't like to be spanked unless I'm really turned on. Ugh, this is so fucking frustrating to write! I'm not simple it's not a simple thing! I also don't really like when vibrators are brought into our sex. It's just like too much going on and turns me off. Now with being spanked. I'm not masochist so its not about the pain. I don't like pain. It's just hot the thought of being bent over like a naughty little slut.. and if you spank lighter to harder (and going harder would be more for you not me, since your a sadist and all..) I'm so turned on.. it doesn't hurt really. It feels good and sexy. I fucking want that more often and I've SAID THIS BEFORE. So I'm sure nothing will change. The more I type the more fucking pissed off I get. I should not have to write this. T fucking knows what I like when I asked him he fucking named everything off and yet he STILL is doing none of it. I like being called names. He calls me like 2 names and thats it. NOT ENOUGH I WANT TO BE CALLED BAD NAUGHTY NAMES WHILE BEING FUCKED WITH MY HAIR PULLED MY NIPPLES BEING TWISTED MY ASS BEING SPANKED MY FACE BEING SMACKED COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN A KINKY RELATIONSHIP I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE WRITING HOW TO SPICE OUR RELATIONSHIP UP WHAT THE FUCK. GRAB MY ARMS AND THROW ME DOWN DON'T BE AFRAID TO BRUISE MY ARMS UP, CHOKE ME WITH YOUR COCK, STEP ON ME, MAKE ME CRY, SCRATCH ME, YELL AT ME, MAKE ME SAY DEGRADING THINGS, MAKE ME DO DEGRADING THINGS, HUMILIATE ME, USE ME, SMACK MY FACE, SPIT ON ME, CUM IN MY HAIR, CHOKE ME, I DONT EVEN CARE HOW FAR YOU GO ANYMORE JUST DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE YOU FUCKING WANT ME AND ARE TURNED ON BY ME FOR ONCE. There is more then just hitting me with your belt! It's like.. ever since you found out I can't handle being hit with your belt.. you've ripped everything kinky we could possibly do out of our sex life. Do you not like doing ANYTHING that I just listed off asking you to do? Cuz... if not... maybe you're just not THAT kinky then?

Yeah that last bit was pretty much me challenging you.

No comments: