Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fuck!

I'm not even going to get into how PNC FUCKED US up the ASS with no lube. The short of it is ONE item over drafted, but we ended up with 10 overdraft fees. In their fucked up world on how that shit works, it technically makes sense. But in my world one overdrafted item= 1 fee. Not 10. Hopefully T gets this straightened up on his lunch break today. We are hoping to at least cut the fees in half to 5. We are willing to pay 5 of them, which would total to 180.00 dollars. But since my check is pending (auto-deposit that I now regret doing, and realize why I didn't really want to do it anyway) it ate my whole check. The whole thing. I worked my ass off for 3 really LONG tiring over worked days... just so PNC could eat it... I'm fucking pissed. T wants me to call the payroll lady and have the check not go through, since it is still pending. Shitty thing is... I can't get ahold of her! And no matter how many times I tell T this he just repeats himself over and over and over and over and over and over. I pretty much hung up on him this morning. People who constantly repeat themselves drive me insane. I'm not stupid, I know what you said, did I say or do anything that made you think I needed to here your mini-speach all over again? Gah! I love his voice but not THAT much. Anyway he was telling me I need to talk to this person and that and lalala. He doesn't get where I work. Where I work.. Regis Woods.. DOESN'T PAY ME. The company that OWNS Regis Woods does. I can talk to a, b, c, d, e, f & g and they'll all tell me that I need to talk to Ms. DG who I can't get ahold of! And even when I do, I can practicaly hear what she is going to say. She'll have to get back to me, she doesn't know anything about that. She told me when I turned in my deposit slip she doesn't actually handle all the account type stuff. Its all sent off to corporate. All she does is get peoples punch in error slips straight, makes sure all forms neccessary are filled out and has everything organized and ready for corporate to handle it all. She'll tell me she has to call someone, she can't get ahold of them, there is nothing they can do at this point. I'm not stupid, I know how where I work is. But I'll keep trying to get ahold of her, so whatever.

No comments: