Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Annoyed like usual.

I'm so sick of my mom borrowing money from me all the time. Especially when I have no money and she guilts me into helping her out by promising the money back by the next Friday. So I get to short myself because she can't manage money better. I use to think she was good at managing money (the little she had, seemed to go pretty far) but now I fucking wonder. She prepaid her Apartment off until May I believe... She has a EBT card with 400 dollars for food.. she gets a SS check for 600.... and her husbands been doing bullshit work for people.. so why the fuck doesn't she have any money ever? She has this stupid prepaid phone that is a RIP OFF... 20 dollars for 200 minutes? What the fuck? She spends like 100 a month on that stupid thing, she may as well get a real phone. She'd be spending less money and get more minutes. It's fucking annoying. She is getting a substantial amount of money and giving me enough to buy a car. She wouldn't say she was and not do it so I'd really like if people ESPECIALLY T would stop telling me she isn't actually going to get me a car. You don't know my mom so don't act like you do, it's fucking annoying. I don't pretend to know your parent's and tell you that you're wrong when you talk about them do I? Okay then keep your fucking opinions about whether she is going to get me a car to yourself, especially if you know that your opinion isn't going to help it's just going to make the situation worse for me. Do you enjoy putting me down and making me fucking worry about shit? no? okay then shut the fuck up. THANKS A BUNCH.


Besides that the stupid nursing college is sending all my stuff to Florida because they are idiots and are using my old app. with my old address. An app that they said they no longer had, butttt obviously they do. So knowing whether I am accepted or not is going to get delayed of course and for all I know I'll get accepted to the April program right after I go spend 510 dollars on this medication aide class that I want to take. Fucking typical life for me.

I'm also fucking going INSANE sitting in this tiny boring apartment. I've been doing it 5 days a week for oh 6 months now. IT'S BORING AND IT PISSES ME OFF. I WANT A MOTHER FUCKING CAR I WANT MY MOTHER FUCKING LICENCE SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS APARTMENT ONCE AND AWHILE BUT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ENOUGH ABOUT HOW I FEEL TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRIVE SO I COULD AT LEAST TAKE THE CAR WITH ME WHILE THEY ARE AT WORK COUGH COUGH BUT WHAT THE FUCK EVER WHO CARES IF I HAVE TO SIT IN THIS BORING ASS APARTMENT FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS BEFORE I GET A CAR. 6 months in this apartment, yeah you can fucking run out of shit to do.

I love my life right, but I really fucking hate it THE MAJORITY of the time too. I want to be in school. I want to get the fuck out of this apartment. I want a job that I actually like and don't feel an enormous amount of guilt at. I want a car so when school is out I don't have to walk a mile plus home. So when we fucking need something at the god damn store I can actually enjoy browsing the isles by myself just happy to be out of the fucking apartment instead of being rushed by T who wants nothing more to be in the apartment. So when I just want to leave and go to the park, I can go to the fucking park. I HATE not being able to call up a friend and just be like "hey lets meet up at the mall and hang out".. ohhhhh no I have to ask them to come get me and then I have to pay them for coming all the way out to where i live to get me and for them taking me home. I have to rely (and be late) on useless friends to take to appointments.

Fuck that. FUCK everything right now. I'm going to go take a shower and look nice because I'm THAT fucking bored not because I have somewhere to go CUZ I DON'T. I'LL PROBABLY JUST GO SIT OUTSIDE SO I DON'T HAVE TO BE INSIDE THIS APARTMENT ANYMORE.

No comments: