Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yes I enjoyed fucking this morning, no I'm not over last night

Now if you ask Him, I'm the nosiest mother fucking bitch in the world. That's when I feel I have a reason. I didn't think I did with you, but who knows now. Generally when I see someones talking about me... well... OF COURSE I'm going to continue to read, it's human nature. So I don't feel bad that I did even though it was accidently, especially since you gave me free reign to, like, two days ago. Anyway, three weeks before you met me, probably about a few days before we seriously started talking, you told her you 'missed the shit' out of her. About a month after that, you told me you loved me. A few weeks after that, you called me by her name. And about a month after that you said in almost these exact words "if she were to come down here and wanted to be with me, I would be with her in a heartbeat but you'd be staying!" Which I just told myself "don't think too much of that statement, it's not like he is talking to her. It's a girl from his past. Sometimes people miss/regret things, it's not like you don't wish certain thing have gone different in your life".

What I get from all of that is, you're not over her. You've made that pretty clear, especially since if you were over her, you wouldn't have called me by her name, you wouldn't have FLAT OUT told me you want to be with her, and you wouldn't have hidden the fact that you were talking to her. So if you're worried I'm going to be mad, oh I am. And not only am I mad about that whole situation, what's really shitty of you is that you told her how you think you and I are likely not to be together much longer. Now I have my theories as to why you would tell your ex who has no business knowing about our personal relationship that, and my main reason that I'm concerned about is the fact you are not over her. You want her to know there is a possibility that you're going to be single in the near future. I'm not stupid. And no I'm not jealous of Jen or her. I have found nothing to be jealous about in either of them. Jen was just mostly an annoyance. I tried to be nice to her, and she tried to be nice to me in front of you. Now back to the other girl, honestly, I think you have no business talking to her. A nice "hey how you doing" is cool, but "oh I don't think me and my sub vs gf are going to last very much longer" is not cool and not something I find appropriate to be talking to your ex about, and will not be tolerated. And will not be forgiven and definitely not forgotten. So if you ever do it again, well, you're going to make the statement true. I love you but what you're doing constitutes as treating me like shit. And your either going to stop or I'm going to go to Florida. And the other girl on CM you have been recently talking to, I'm pretty sure I know who she is too. And I don't mind that you're talking to her, and yes I read what you were saying to her. You've never called me by her name, you've never said you want to be with her, and you haven't been telling her about our personal relationship (as far as I know and if you are I suggest you stop before I find out). Which makes me fine with you talking to that girl. One thing I really think you need to do is start talking to people you haven't fucked/gotten your dick sucked by. The only people you communicate with are me/exs/family. And it's kind of disrespectful towards me to have no other people to talk to besides people you have been intimate with. It makes me uncomfortable and you should be understanding of that, and this should have never come to be what it is right now.


So yeah, maybe you're going to think I'm a nosey bitch now, but you've given me reason to. And when I feel comfortable enough to trust you again, I'll stop.

Oh yeah happy four months and merry fucking christmas.



marie

No comments: