Thursday, December 4, 2008

Now a vagina dam is for when you'd like to have oral sex, now you want you and your partner to be protected... and they also come in different flavors

Last night T and I were tired so we ate dinner, watched a minute of television and headed to bed. Where of course, my silly self decides to ask him to fuck me. I wasn't tired enough to get fucked but I certainly was too tired to do the fucking, which is what T had in mind. So I told him no and he didn't accept that as an excuse. Damn him! Ha ha.. So it got to the point where T decided I needed to be punished. So I froze and gave him the -fucknoyou'reinsane- look, although it was pitch black dark, so I don't think he saw it. Of course he could tell that I was frozen and scared but T convinced me to -submit- and not be such a big baby. Yeah, yeah he did.. certainly not how most of our nights like that ended up, so it's progress for sure. Anyway I "assumed the position" and took a very light spanking with this caney type thing. It wasn't hard enough to leave any marks, which is good since I was going to the Doctor the next day, and it wasn't hard enough to make me cry, but it was hard enough that I don't want him to touch me with that thing again. I held my breath the whole time.. like that's gonna help? Yeah I know, I'm weird. In the end Master was fucked and then had his dick sucked, and then we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

So about the Doctor. It was kind of a weird experience. It was a bunch of older ladies running this clinic and one of them took me into a classroom to "teach" me things before I went to talk to the Doctor. She showed me a display of the female anatomy, and had me put a condom on this dildo type thing. It was very embarrassing, but it was just me and her in the room. She also showed me how I could put in a female condom, what a dental dam was, and for the finale she encouraged me to get my man to wrap his stuff, eh.... I'm getting red in the face thinking about everything she "taught" me (I already knew). I love sex, and I like writing about it here because lets face it, no one who reads this knows who I am.. it's just such a personal thing to me and I just don't want to talk to some old lady about how to put condoms on, ya know? After that I had my BP taken, my weight and height and then was told to sit in this tiny cold room and wait for the Doctor. Thankfully, she just talked about my history and how it's important for me to check myself for breast cancer and get checked often by a professional. She didn't do any type of physical exam. I'm REALLY glad because I really didn't want to have to lay back with my vagina exposed for the Doctor after being humiliated in the classroom with the old lady. Anyway, I decided to go on the patch. Hopefully it will work out for me. My reasons were A) I suck at taking pills daily B) I don't want anything up my vagina all the time C) I hate shots D) I didn't want that weird needle thing (I don't know what it's called?) E) If I got an IUD I'd have to set up an appointment somewhere else, and I really just want to be protected. Now I can mark one more thing off my "worry list" that I have created in my head. The patch just seemed to be a good choice. I just have to remember every Thursday to apply a new patch. Doesn't seem like it's going to be too complicated.

marie

1 comment:

pr3ttyinkink said...

Just be careful with the patch. It can cause some really bad and possibly some serious side effects. Just thought I'd tell you. It is good to be protected though. Little old ladies do tend to make things a little worse haha .