Monday, December 1, 2008

New

So this is my *new* private blog. Or shall I say anonymous, its not neccissarily private since anyone can read it. I just need a spot where I can express myself freely about how I feel. Things I probably wouldn't say in my real life. I think it will be beneficial for my relationship with my "boyfriend", family and friends. Sometimes you just need to vent privately and not take it out on your loved ones. So hopefully this will help me.

So let me go ahead and say somethings about myself so I can sound a bit more interesting (assuming anyone will ever read this, who knows!).

I'm 18 years old. I am about to enroll in some online classes at my local community college, and have a part-time job. Hmm. I have a "boyfriend". Hes my on again off again Dominant (but always my boyfriend!) and we live together. For all who are shocked and confused... that means that I am interested in having an alternative lifestyle. BDSM. Google it if you're still confused. Anyway.. I am struggling with my submission and this is my first real relationship. Dominant or boyfriend. He's my first, so he puts up with A LOT more than most boyfriends and especially Dominants would and I am grateful for that. I am struggling with letting go and submitting to someone, and he is teaching me that its okay to let go and be my true self. He shows me daily that he loves me for who I truely am, flaws and all. It's a very exciting/scary/emotional road he has me traveling, but I wouldn't choose anything to ever be different. Our good times and bad will defiantly be recorded in this blog. This will be like my written journey through my BDSM relationship with T.

marie

No comments: