Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm a useful slut

So T just left for work. I miss him already.. ha ha I think I am crazy.  This morning was pretty nice. We woke up at a decent time and went out to the local community college where T wanted to prove a point that he didn't need to sign up for classes just yet.. well we didn't have change to park and you need a parking pass to park and although he is a student he does not have one so we ended up going home. On our way home we bought Starbucks :D. He's so good to me! So we came home and drank our Starbucks and I started to get really horny. So I unzipped his pants and got on my knees and sucked his dick and had my face fucked. It was nice. I wanted him to fuck me but he just wanted a blow job and I didn't protest or complain. I was just happy to make him happy. Afterwards the feeling I got from satisfying him was probably a better and more satisfying feeling for myself then if I had bitched and gotten fucked. I asked him to go down on me and I laid with my legs spread hoping he would please me. He teased me while he finished watching his TV show and then he rewarded me with face and a really nice orgasm. He asked me to beg him to cum, and I said I can't.. which I wish I wouldn't have said, because I need to get over my shyness and do what I'm told to do. I planned on doing it anyway, but I think he wanted me to hurry up and be done or he assumed I wasn't going to obey him so he said "cum" and I tried to hurry up and finish. Which for some reason kind of threw me off and made me take a little longer. I think it was because I wasn't begging like I thought I should have been, since he asked. But either way it was a lovely orgasm he gave me and I felt amazingly useful and good. He was very pleased with me and I was ecstatic that he was. It's my goal. Although we still haven't had a talk about redefining our relationship and what it exactly is (which I know we are gonna, because he said something today about wanting to talk about it) I think that the BDSM part of it is really starting to improve. And he agrees. He doesn't really punish me for when I don't listen but the not listening part isn't much of an issue (it is, but it's hardly at the level it was a month ago). I haven't refused or complained much about anything, so when I say no because I'm tried or don't feel well it doesn't seem anger him quite as much as it use to and he lets it go more often. I think he knows that I'm only really starting to say no when I feel I have a real reason and not because I'm being a bratty bitch. Eventually when our relationship is defined though I'm sure he will get back into punishing me for refusal so that one day the word no doesn't ever leave my mouth. But it's all progress anyway, and I am happy.

marie

No comments: